Hey friends 👋🏻
Here are Doable ideas, Reflections and Mindfulness to try out this week.
Doable ideas 💭
Starve anxiety with action.
In most cases, you don’t need more time to decide on something, rather information and acceptance (mental barrier).
What regrets would you rather live with in 10 years’ time?
I noticed a slight decline in sustained attention recently when I did not do any meditation.
Baby steps do matter.
And being able to focus on single task for a long period of time is an underrated skill.
Train your mind.
Ideas Worth Pondering 🧠
Strategic quitting is a conscious decision you make based on the choices that are available to you. If you realize you’re at a dead end compared with what you could be investing in, quitting is not only a reasonable choice, it’s a smart one.
– Seth Godin
Echoing the main theme from my last newsletter, quitting my career as an accountant was actually quite easy:
- I did not foresee myself sitting in the cubicle punching figures for the rest of my life
- The pain of regret (of not trying to achieve my goal, of not living up to my full potential) was far bigger than the pain of living the monotomous corporate life
- I reinvented myself through defining my core values
To start something, you have to give up on something.
That applies to building habits, relationships and businesses.
Your time, energy and attention are limited.
What do you have to quit today in order to become your future self?
Video This Week 🎥
This week I present a song that’s hard to get out of your head once you press play.. 🤪
If you enjoyed that, please share with others.
Whenever you’re ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
- Claim your peace of mind with these .
- Work 1:1 with me to improve your health and wellbeing with music therapy. No waiting list!
Be awesome x