Hey friends 👋🏻
Here are Doable ideas, Reflections and Mindfulness to try out this week.
Doable ideas 💭
Switch your environment if you’re feeling unmotivated.
I travelled (internationally!) this week and went to different cafes for deep work sessions – works like magic:
- bird’s eye view of my current situation
- perspectives about “living” observing other cultures
- flow states and deep work
New perspectives, new ways of doing things.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much attention have I given to the areas I value the most in life this week?
Allow yourself to fully experience the sensations of your surroundings without judgment.
A gift for you 🎁
I've noticed that a lot of people struggle to take control of their emotions (and their lives!), even after they've tried therapy and different self-care activities. I'm launching a scorecard to help people identify the best ways they can get the results they want even if they have high stress tolerance level. It's pretty simple: you answer some questions and automatically receive customised recommendations. I've only just set it up, so I'd really love some feedback please. Here's the link:
February Recap 📝
It can’t just be me – how is it March next week!?
This month’s been a hectic one. How did I go with optimising my health?
I was in full on “monk mode”: daily morning workout before work, deep work (on business) on days off, and getting at least 7h sleep every night on average. In between all that, I still tried my best to optimise my diet (high protein) and see my friends (not involving alcohol).
- it’s completely okay to stick to my customised workout routine 5-6 days a week and allow room to work out with friends/try other exercises – win-win.
- the importance of being aware of my relationship with food. I felt guilty for relaxing my diet when I was travelling, which was completely nonsense. Not to mention the fact that one day I walked 32k steps around Auckland CBD trying to find public pianos. Okay, let’s admit that 2 croissants over the weekend aren’t going to kill me.
- I had more in the tank: I could always 2x my output even when I had multiple jobs. With the use of AI and better planning, there is no reason I cannot keep pumping out content. It’s more of a mental game rather than technical barrier.
Experiments/Projects for March 🔬
- Headspace for deep work: I currently work 5 days across 3 locations apart from trying to grow my business. The goal this month is to dive right in and clock off on time so that I’m not thinking about client A when I’m creating content, vice versa. That might mean finding loopholes for productivity, delegating work and boosting performance level further.
- Content creation: see if I can 2x output (in terms of posts, articles, videos) despite my current work schedule. Again, planning is key.
What are you working on this month? Are you spending time on what you said you would do in your new year resolution (if you had one)? Hit reply and let’s keep each other accountable! 🙌🏻
Ideas Worth Pondering 🧠
It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own. – Marcus Aurelius
Are we living our lives based on what we really want and value?
Video This Week 🎥
Another handpan EDM cover on your way!