Hey friends 👋🏻
Here are Doable ideas, Reflections and Mindfulness to try out this week.
Doable ideas 💭
Stop comparing our inside to other people’s outside.
Will I get closer to my goals if I live today on repeat?
I’ve been off the grid for over 30 days.
Not completely – as I logged in through my laptop several times in the past month but even just by not having it installed on my phone my behaviours and emotional health changed drastically.
3 main takeaways regarding mindfulness over your digital health:
- Addiction vs Compulsivity. I believe that most of the time we are the latter group. We just want to scroll something or get distraction, especially when we feel bored or stressed.
- Reflect on what it is all for. I found joy in focusing on my home decoration and high protein recipes projects when I used Pinterest instead of Instagram. 0 interaction, 0 comparison, just me looking for inspiration that will get me closer to my goals.
- The joy of missing out. Everything comes with an opportunity cost. Would you rather get 10 minutes of sleep, enjoy the actual moment with your loved ones, talk to your colleagues or scroll your way through? When I focused on the world right in front of me, I realised the real FOMO: this beautiful real world, and my “reality”.
Ideas Worth Pondering 🧠
“What you do on your ordinary days determines what you can achieve on your extraordinary days.”
P.S. looking forward to my mid-year review 🙂
If you enjoyed that, please share with others.
Whenever you’re ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
- Claim your peace of mind with these .
- Work 1:1 with me to improve your health and wellbeing with music therapy. No waiting list!
Be awesome x